Are you coming to Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival from out of town? We’re glad to have you in Tyler!
We are partnering with some great Tyler hotels from 281 Lodging that are super excited you’re visiting us from afar (however far away that may be), and will be happy to host you while you attend the festival.
These four hotels in Tyler will have special rates just for Red Dirt attendees, and we’ll let you know when the reservations with our rates are open. Space is extremely limited, so don’t hesitate to make reservations!
When reserving your room, be sure to use the online code or tell the hotel you’re staying to attend Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival to receive the discounted rates.
Staybridge Inn & Suites
- Where: 2759 McDonald Road, Tyler TX 75701
- Number for reservations: 903-566-1100
- Room types: Queen studio suite, king suite, double queen suite and two-bedroom, two-bath-suite
- Rates: $109 (queen studio suite), $129 (double queen suite), $119 (king suite), $159 (two-bedroom, two-bath suite).
- Where: 303 E. Rieck Road, Tyler TX 75703
- Number for reservations: 903-534-0999
- Room types: King suite, double queen suite, king + kitchen suite
- Rates: $99 (king suite), $109 (two-queen suite), $119 (kitchen suite).
Country Inn & Suites
- Where: 6702 S. Broadway Avenue, Tyler TX 75703
- Number for reservations: 903-561-0863
- Room types: Standard king, standard two queens, king studio suite, king one-bedroom suite
- Rates: $95 (king bed), $105 (two queen beds), $125 (studio suite), $130 (one-bedroom suite).
LaQuinta Inn & Suites – University Area
- Where: 2552 SSE Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701
- Number for reservations: 903-525-9677
- Room types: Executive king, standard king, standard two queens, king studio suite, king one-bedroom suite
- Rates: $99 (king bed), $109 (two queen beds), $119 (king suite).
Getting to the festival
The festival is taking place around the square in Downtown Tyler, around T.B. Butler Foundation Plaza. You can easily find the square by using the intersection of Broadway Avenue and Erwin Street as a point of reference.
We suggest parking at the new Fair Plaza Parking Garage at the corner of Broadway Ave. and Elm St. The entrance to the garage is on College Ave. Parking in the garage is free since it is a weekend. If the garage is full, there are free spots around downtown. If you’re parking at a business, it is their choice whether to charge for spots.